No one is exempt from a bad day. However, there are many things you can do to turn it around in just a few minutes. My favorite is turning on a "Feel" Good song. There is nothing better than music to improve a mood. Just like a good long hug, Music releases endorphins that create the sensation of "Happy". Please DO try hugging for longer than 30 seconds! It is amazing as well! But when there is no one around to hug, Here is my go to list of songs that can do just that and turn that frown back around!
1. "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson
2. "Roar" by Katy Perry
3. "Happy" by Pharrell Williams
4. "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera
5. "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas
6. "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors
7. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey
8. "Beautiful Day" by U2
9. "Let It Go" by Idina Menzel
10. "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield
Regardless of where you are, I find this helps! If I am in the car, I turn it up loud and dance in my seat. If I am at home, dancing in the kitchen or living room is ALWAYS allowed! Nothing better than at home dance party with friends when someone is feeling down. I am sure you could add more to this list! Help a sister out and add them to the comments below!